purpose of these rules and regulations is to ensure the use of the
swimming pool area and recreational facilities by owners, tenants and
guests with a minimum of interference from inappropriate or dangerous
behavior of others.
If you see anyone loitering around the pool after it closes at 10
p.m. call the Pasco County Public Safety Communications Unit at
- No diving and no lifeguard on duty, swim at
your own risk.
- Pool hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 10
p.m. daily. Residents must accompany their guests to the pool
and remain with them.
- Pool access with key only. Pool gate to be
- All swimmers must shower before entering
are responsible for the supervision, safety and conduct of their
children always. Only children 12 years of age or over will be allowed
to use the pool without parental supervision. Any children under 12
must be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian.
- No running, pushing or other horseplay is
allowed on the pool deck area. This includes dunking, chasing and
- Owners are responsible for any damages done
by themselves, their children tenants and guests.
- Lifesaving equipment is regulated by law and
must not be removed except in an emergency.
- No glass is allowed within the fenced pool
toys, (except designated pool items) bicycles, roller skates, roller
blades or skateboards are allowed within the pool enclosure.
- Litter is to be placed in the receptacles
animals, pets or strays are allowed within the pool enclosure.
Certified working dogs for disabled personas are allowed in the pool
- Infants and children not toilet trained are
required to wear plastic pants (not disposable diapers) in the pool.
- Maximum number of swimmers at one time is 39.
- Do not swallow the pool water, it is
- Do not use the pool if you are ill with
Do not attempt to remove anyone from
the pool by yourself. Call 9-1-1.
Twin Lakes is a 235 home, deed
restricted community in Land-O-Lakes, Florida.
The Twin Lakes Subdivision Homeowners Association, Inc. is a
not-for-profit organization created to maintain the community.